Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Easter is on its way.......

You are no Bunny.....until you love some Bunny.......


So, we had enough of Christmas and Valentine's Day, now is the time to be prepared for the Easter Marketing campaigns. ( Not that we have not noticed....and eaten Hot Cross Buns already.)
Is it not strange that years ago we could ONLY eat Hot Cross Buns at Easter time, and now they are on the supermarket shelves ALL year round! I guess the same goes for Mince Pies!






In any case, being the creative creature that I am, I love to be able to set the scene and pull out my Easter decorations, especially as it is not a common sight here in South Africa. If one visits department stores in Europe now, they will be dripping with Easter decorations......How I wish I could be there!!!
Create interesting settings using a variety of  textures.

So, here is a taste of my Easter inspiration.......Enjoy!




The challenge....to bake homemade Hot Cross Buns this year !!!!
Once I have the desired,  fruity and spicy result, I shall share it with you!!!

Why not create an Easter decorative wreath as well? I add a couple of Easter Eggs between the foliage, or in the centre.


Create a bit of an Easter Egg hunt with small eggs hidden in the wreath....be different.

Until my next dose of Easter inspiration....have a bunny good time!

No comments:

Post a Comment