Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Beading Inspiration for Christmas.

My mantra around beading is...."To bead is to live"......... I am passionate about being creative with any craft, but you can lock me up in a room packed with beads any day, and I will be in bead heaven..... as I did today! Here is my latest Christmas inspiration...... especially for you, Judy!

I was asked to be creative with these pins.....so, here is the result, a festive, Christmas beaded tree decoration..... or as you will see later, it has other uses!

And so the beading bug has bitten me again and I cannot wait to make some more of these decorative pins...... thanks Judy!

Since I love to decorate my kitchen as well.... being the heart of the home, these beaded pins are also happy to hang around in the kitchen!

A close up look at the bead selection and threading...... just get creative!

Not only at Christmas time, but all year round will you find a use for these pins. Here I have decorated a plain bag and it looks like a designer piece in an instant.

What was a cheap, factory shop bag...... now has some style and class added to it. I think I will use this one!

Beaded Wine bottle Lariat..... a great way to spark up a bottle of wine to make it more presentable as a gift.

The secret to this piece is to use a three holed spacer..... so simple and fun to create.

Simple and practical beaded wire serviette tie's. Easy to thread and create a colour scheme to co ordinate with any dinner party or event theme. I once made over 100 of these for a dinner party in bright, festive Moroccan colours. It was great to inspire my sister to help get creative to help with this task. Thanks Anneli!

Yes, I am a nutter..... I decorate the garden as well. I actually still have these suncatchers in the tree from last Christmas...... I love to watch the sun catch the facets on the beads.

Do not forget those Christmas cards...... create a Card holding lariat using a piece of ribbon and a decorative feature at the bottom. Use small clips to keep the cards in place. So easy!

Happy beading...... until next time!


No comments:

Post a Comment