Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Where is Spring today?

I may not have spring daisies in my garden....but, I have the most beautiful orchids in my courtyard. The total number of flowers is 52, with another small spike waiting to open!

The sun is trying to shine....so go ahead and put some SPRING into your step today!!!
Go and find some flowers and herbs and share spring with someone special. I took a bunch of lavender and mint to a patient at UCT Academic Hospital yesterday....so she was ready for the fragrance of spring today!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Heidi, loving hearing these titbits from you. I have so many seedligns at the moment I have had to start planting them in mom's garden. Luckily the weather up here has been superb and I am loving every minute of the jasmin-filled spring.

    ReplyDelete