Monday, August 30, 2010

Accepting a new challenge......from my workroom!

I have just been inspired by another blog I somehow stumbled on.....and it is just the challenge I need at the moment. If you saw the excess in my workroom, you would understand why!!!

Here is the challenge, it is called the 52 Marvelous Makes Madness Challenge. It is EXACTLY that. Make ...and finish an article / new recipe / new creation in the garden / makeover at home....whatever, each week for the next 52 weeks. Simple really. Now, just to DO IT!!!!!

I have started on a positive note already, clearing out the mending basket. So, I will keep this as my challenge for WEEK # 1. I will take a photograph of the most amazing repair at the end of the week. Wait for it!!!

One good reason for this challenge is that by Christmas time I would have created many gifts.....I am counting the weeks to Christmas. We have 17 WEEKS TO GO!!!!! Keep watching this space to see my creations!

One special dress, my wedding dress requires some TLC......Maybe this will get done as well?

2 comments:

  1. Brilliant idea!! So much to do it's overwhelming, but much easier to tackle one week at a time!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that's the inspiration I need! So much to sort out this end and zero motivation to do it!! Just that tiny thing called discipline which is so lacking!!!!!

    ReplyDelete