Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Back to my creative challenge!

I have not forgotten my creative challenge....I am discovering a load of hidden articles in my work room waiting to be discovered.

On the beading front, I have re strung two items. This Citrine Stone was bought in Salvador when Russell did the Cape to Bahia race. I set it in a silver besel....a tricky bit of work, but worth it in the end!
Citrine is believed to assist with the treatment of digestive and blood circulation disorders.



And then for my second piece. I re strung this chunky necklace featuring my favourite Amber.
I just love the history attached to every piece of Amber, created from prehistoric pine trees. An organic gem, Amber is the fossilised resin from these pine trees.
The healing properties of Amber are vast, including the treatment of asthma, infections, malaria and rheumatism.
So, until my next update, keep those fingers busy......Christmas is around the corner.

No comments:

Post a Comment