Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Uncle Jeff, I dedicate this blog to you..........

How sad it is to think that you will no longer potter around in your garden ......but heaven will truly be blooming with your green fingers!

Uncle Jeff and Emma enjoy quality time together on the patio.

Your Coconut Ice Bougainvillea has become famous through this blog...... I am definitely going to look for one next time I visit Starke Ayres! 

We will always admire the most spectacular collection of Hibiscus varieties in your garden....... you have inspired us to start our own collection of these magnificent blooms.

Dear Emma is missing your loving touch on the patio..... but we will always have a laugh at the cheeky way in which she stole my marble cake!


And then the most spectacular rainbow in your honour, Uncle Jeff....... the colours of the rainbow all to be found in your garden....red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo and violet.

I also have fond memories of your hot house ..... Aunty Eyke's pride and joy. My Cymbidium blooms in memory of you.

A final tussie mussie for both you, Uncle Jeff and my Dad..... he so loved the Lemon Verbena in a tub outside his office window....I will always have a Lemon Verbena in my garden..... just to smell sweet memories of Dad as well. 
RIP Uncle Jeff.......I will look after your Bougainvillea's in my garden, and remember you as they brighten up my day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment