Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Saturday morning's Birthday treat at LAZARI in the new Cape Quarter.

A Birthday treat from LAZARI....... a new find for me, and I will be back for more, especially as they are Dog Friendly! 
Olivia celebrates her 4 th Birthday today.....so she was thrilled to be welcomed to LAZARI with a few slices of ham and her own water bowl! Now that is service with a smile....for a pampered pooch!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY my angel......... I trust that we will share many more special Birthday's together.

Lazari can be found in the New Cape Quarter off Somerset rd in Green Point, Cape Town. Check out their breakfast menu for a tempting selection of breakfast options..... we enjoyed the Salmon Eggs Benedict......delightful!


I loved the touch of fresh mint in the water caraffe....just like the service......fresh and friendly!


No comments:

Post a Comment