Sunday, March 30, 2014

Easter Creativity.

With Easter 2014 just around the corner, it is time to set up the Easter tree and be creative and design some new decorations for the 2014 Easter edition!



So for Christmas  I create beaded angels, last Easter and Easter 2012 I made easter button decorations, so what to make this year?
 
Last year's button Easter Egg shaped decorations.

Good question...... so I looked at my stock, I found lovely bright yellow beads..... what to make?
Well add some wings and a black head and you have ......Bees!



Bright Easter 2014 Bees!

 In my garden I found to my surprise, and for the first time ever, some March Lilies!





All you need is LOVE.
But a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt.
Charles M. Schulz.

A delightful selection of chocolates from Lausanne by Raphael Chocolatier.

 
Time to go back to the workbench and see what else I can create for this Easter....maybe I will draw some inspiration from some of my purchases from Paris and Lausanne last year?


Bulk Bead shopping at Fried Freres in Paris did not fit my budget, but at least they had another outlet for smaller purchases!

The most organised bead shop I have ever experienced, La Droguerie in Paris. My friend, Tina was also fascinated at the selection and order in this shop.

Having shopped up a storm.... well, what I could afford...... I vow to return for more beading and creative inspiration. If only I lived closer........

Swiss order and precision...... at the New Bead Box  in Lausanne.
 Until next time....just go out and be creative!











No comments:

Post a Comment