Sunday, October 30, 2011

8 Weeks to Christmas..... Can you believe it?

How time flies by........ and now it is time to think green and creative for Christmas 2011. It is time to think of making gifts, baking Christmas cakes and spicy biscuits....... mmm ......  I can already smell the cinnamon, nutmeg and baking aroma's  wafting through the house.

It is time to complete all those projects from last Christmas.....somehow I always seem to have unfinished business in my sewing basket. It is time for a Christmas 2011 creative job list! Here is an example of a bag I created to copy an old Woolworths shopping bag. The old bag was falling apart and I just love the design...... so this is my version. I must just attach the handles. Job # 1 on my list.

Plan your Christmas baking well ahead of the hot summer days, otherwise you might be caught out, as I  was last year, baking on one of the hottest days in Summer!

Remember to take advantage of our wonderful Summer weather and plan for outdoor entertaining and picnics. Create memories by packing a picnic basket and sharing it with a special friend.

Unpack your picnic blankets, baskets and ice buckets....... search for the most sheltered spots and set up your picnic. You will arrive home feeling like a new person, full of  energy for the next day. Enjoy our beautiful country!

No comments:

Post a Comment